Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Guess Who's Back...

I started writing some old Snoop Dogg lyrics that start with the phrase "guess who's back" but it seemed a little too dirty. If anyone wants to hear them just let me know and I will incorporate them into my next impromptu speech.

Fall Registration begins at noon today and I'm all over that shit!

We are sticking with I'm Kick James, I'm looking for the next coolest sounding color so we don't all have drawers full of Steel shirts and we have settled on Thursday as the big day. I realize this does not work for everyone and I am truly sorry, there weren't any days that worked for everyone and being the Philosophy major I was I thought deeply and channelled John Stuart Mill and decided I would be a Utilitarian for a little while. The greatest good for the greatest number of people tells us Thursday. 

So hide your wives, hide your children, quit your jobs, drop out of school, stop acting like a Venician playboy who can't hold his liquor, block all your other friends on facebook, stop calling your parents back, put down the needle (seriously, we're all worried), and start stretching now because I'm Kick James is back like a son of a bitch. 

I say that because sometimes puppies leave their mother, especially male puppies, but they typically come back. Mostly when they're hungry or scared by thunder and lightning.

Start following the blog and making comments if you would. Or email me and let me know if you are in for sure so I can start developing the roster and the line up in my brain. 

We have some money left over from last season and I'm going to ask Don at Marshall street for either a little more cash or a couple pitchers after each game to sweeten the deal. If we all throw in 30 we should have enough to hold onto a weekly beer fund and still some left over for the end of the party. Or we could do 40 and get real crazy at the end of the year. Let me know your thoughts and then I will disregard them and do whatever the hell I want. 

This is for real.
Seriously.
Real.
Do not fuck with us!

I'm Kick James and I'm back mother fucker!
(I just decided there should be more cursing this season... bitch)

1 comment:

  1. Michael! won the poll with 57% of votes.

    More importantly we were one of the first 50 teams to register for the fall, which saves us $25 bucks and makes us even more awesome than we were a minute ago.

    If you're lucky enough to be a direct part of I'm Kick James, please fill out this form and let me know shirt sizes etc.

    Team Waiver Link: https://www.rockickball.net/secure/league_waiver.cfm?TN=1295&TI=zTvFcZfBQC2A99U70dW6

    ReplyDelete

Who should be the Kick James Fall MVP?

What was your favorite Kick James moment?